Sunday, March 2, 2008

am i still drunk? _ + why...

John French mosshead7@yahoo.com; wrote:
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 04:46:39 -0800 (PST)
From: John French mosshead7@yahoo.com>
Subject: am i still drunk? _ + why...
To: friends@foxnews.com

Brian, Steve, Gretchen,

I woke-up w/ Fox News Channel on Fox & Friends = as I just got home @ 4:30 a.m. and its 7:30 a.m. on Sunday I was a little disoriented to when I saw the three of you on the "Tele" for a Sunday?

It's good to see you though as always = Gretchen looks hot and has such a chipper yet majorly professional delivery = A+++

P.S. What a great time last evening = well, this morning too ............

P.S.S. Wait until you see or hear about what I included in the package to Gutfeld w/ his book for him to hand sign for me (hehehe)

Best of Organic Roses,
Giovanni French mystrawhat.com
http://theneweverydaymedia.blogspot.com/

No comments: