Thursday, May 1, 2008

RE: Liz looks like a beautiful *spring day from Western PA

seeing Liz Claman liberated from behind the dreary desk and now in full light reminded me of how I knew she had a spark ... Well, she knows French ... And, the way she fired-back this email while "on air" really fucking impressed me ... She's so alive & hot = A+++ +++(+)

"MorningCall@cnbc.com" <morningcall@cnbc.com> wrote:
From: "MorningCall@cnbc.com" <morningcall@cnbc.com>
To: "'John French'" <mosshead7@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: Liz looks like a beautiful *spring day from Western PA
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 12:37:51 -0500

Thank you so much! I just came back from skiing in Colorado so maybe that put a "spring" in my step too!
thanks for watching,
Liz Claman
-----Original Message-----
From: John French [mailto:mosshead7@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2006 11:11 AM
To: MorningCall@cnbc.com
Subject: Liz looks like a beautiful *spring day from Western PA

Liz looks like a beautiful spring day from Western PA
Liz as I gaze upon the TV tower fresh out of the cast iron claw foot tub that sits in our big bathroom made to look like a San Franciscan Victorian style hotel bath suite - I'm listening to Ryan Adams Heart-breaker CD in the middle of our luxuriant king -
Spring is in the air - Sun shine is bending our way to reach and warm us - The rebirth of the vines and its sweet beautiful and unforgotten fruit for wines and jams and juice so fine - And we think of baby chicks and ducks and colored eggs w/ kind designs -
And from here where I am you look like a beautiful spring day, my dear -
Thank you for for adding to my morning in a positive way - by example of what it is to be a hard working figure w/ class and eloquence w/ in the parameters of everyday media -
Gratefully,!
J. French
mystrawhat.com
*pittsburgh, pa.

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates.



Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.

No comments: