Friday, March 14, 2008

Staying in Manhattan = A+++ _ (I like People Who Know How to Treat People)

What I like about staying the Waldorf Towers
is that it's for a little longer stay, the rooms are a little
bigger -
There's a separate entrance so one does not
have to go through the main lobby or use the main elevators
And, if one is catching a town car, this separate entrance
and elevator comes in handy -
The Towers even has its own front desk and lobby.

The rack of lamb is really outstanding.
This the Upper East Side.
Nice atmosphere, good food & wine and good drinks.
Maybe a little pricey.



My favourite in Manhattan.
Ah, the West Side charm.
The roses in unique bud vases line the bar
and the floral arrangements, plants, paintings
and decour in general is very smart & yet relaxing -
charmingly sophisticated yet understated and cozy.
The Ossa Bucco is amazing (as is the rest of the menu)
and the wine is fantastic.
I saw Bono here
as well as read an interview he conducted while here.


When in San Francisco, as a wedding gift
I was told I had to buy for tradition,
I purchased a set of cool diamond earings
= She's been wanting a matching necklace
and they don't carry one anyhwhere
= Customization = how accomodating.


I luv this place for lunch and even a little pre-happy.
Nice food, staff and hot women.


Isn't it something when you're not trouble
and they just give you their card in case
they cando anything for you?
I like people who know how to treat people.
Best of Manhattan Roses,
Giovanni French

No comments: